Aluminum alloy with integrated design makes the exterior of the machine more beautiful. The advanced embedded DSP video signal processing technology is with built-in sound processor to equip it with more powerful function. Its brand-new smart pattern recognition technology fulfills various lecture capturing requirements, including lecture recording, video archiving, live streaming, video conferencing, online seminar, remote interactive lecture, and so on.
|Specification of video camera||Standard type||Professional type|
|IP Camera||PTZ IP Camera |
（*Optional: PTZ Keyboard Controller）
|1. Use 1/2.3 inches of high-quality CMOS image sensor.|
2. The maximum resolution supports 4K (4096×3072).
3. Supporting coding algorithm of H.264 and H.265 and allowing switch between H.264 and H.265 freely.
4. Supporting super low-frequency bit stream output function and able to output high-resolution real-time image of (4096*2160)30fps under the circumstance of 6M.
5. Digital noise cancellation: 2D&3D digital noise cancellation; the minimum illumination supports colorful 0.01lux.
6. Supporting automatic switch of ICR( IR-cut filter removable) and enable fast and precise focus.
7. Effective pixels are not lower than 12 million pixels with the aperture no lowering than 1.5mm. It supports wide-angle images without deformation and inner camera can switch automatically according to the tracking status.
8. Network bit stream supports low-frequency and low-delay code.
|1. High-resolution wide-angle lens of f3 .9~46. 1mm (12X) with aperture of F1.8 -2.4; angle: 72.5 °（far） and 6.3 ° （near）.|
2. High-resolution CMOS of 1 / 2.8 inches with 2 million pixels (1920 * 1080).
3.（Automatic/ manual white balance, (automatic/ manual) exposure, and (automatic/ manual) focus.
4. Translate-rotate mode: ± 170° and tilt rotation: -30° 〜+ 90° ; it supports ceiling mounting.
5. Control the speed of translate-rotate in 0.1 °-100 °/second and tilt rotation in 0.1 °-40 °/second.
6. Control protocol: Protocol: VISCA/Pelco-D/Pelco-P.
7. Control signal port: 8-pin mini DIN(PS2); RS-232.
8. Network port: 100M; supporting H.265/H.264 video compression format, supporting AAC/MP3/PCM sound module compression format, and supporting network VISCA control protocol.
9. It supports the operation of infrared remote controller and setup of maximum 255 positioning points.
*Optional: PTZ Keyboard Controller
|Specification of codec device for ezStation||Storage capacity: 2TB, about 1000~1500 hours of recording in dual mode recording|
Image support standard: SCORM (Shareable Content Object Reference Model)
Recorded video format:MP4, FLV
Video standard:H.264, FLV, MP4
Video characteristics: The highest code distinguishability: 1080P60；DVI-I the highest resolution: 1920x1080
Video input: Support 1 x DVI-I and 2 x IP camera signal
Video output: 2 x HDMI output (non- homologous output)
Data control port: RS232*1, USB2.0*1, USB3.0*1
Support sound module standard: MP3, AAC, SPEEX
Audio input: 3 sets MIC balance signal, 1 line in
Audio output: 3 sets Line out output: local amplification, monitoring, interaction
Sound quality characteristics: mechanisms such as automatic noise suppression (ANS), automatic gain control(AGC), and acoustic echo cancellation (AEC).
Network interface: 1*100/1000M Ethernet port
Live broadcast function: Users can log into the recording server directly through web browser to watch the live stream of the course or user server that supports RTMP protocol to conduct online live stream (such as YouTube Live).
Video conferencing function: Supports many video conferencing types such as MCU (Multipoint Control Unit), peer-to-peer (with peer-to-peer recording equipment), SIP protocol (Session Initiation Protocol), H323 protocol, etc.
Built-in web management platform for remote control and management of the codec device.
Automatic video switching function: automatically switch to a video with a large screen motion as the main screen according to the change of each video.
Automatic tracking function: Built-in positioning tracking (motion detection, face detection), can automatically track the speaker and shoot the video screen within the set area.