Maridel B. De Mesa, Cupang Elementary School,Philippines
- Master of Arts in Education Graduate
Teaching Achievements & Awards
- CES Outstanding Teacher ( School Year 2018-2019)
- CES Most Innovative Teacher n( School Tear 2019-2020)
Professional Development Experience (Seminar Presentations / Sharing / Research etc)
- Division Training Workshop on the use of School Learning Action Cells ( SLAC ) to improve the teaching -Learning Process in Science 6 Content Areas –
- Resource Speaker- August 21-23, 2019
- Division wide Training on pedagogical Retooling in Mathematics, languages and Science
- Resource Speaker- October 23-25, 2019
- 2019 District Research Colloquium – Poster Presenter- September 12-13, 2019
- SEAMEO INNOTECH -Massive Open Online Course ( MOOC) TEACH ON: Keeping the Passion Alive – Passer
Reflection Video From Maridel B. De Mesa, Cupang Elementary School,Philippines
HiTeach Smarter System Learning Journey
This partnership set another level of challenge for me as a teacher and specially as a coordinator. I can still remember the first time we had our training with sir Jeric Lee, upon observing him on how he used different Hi teach functions in teaching, I was so amazed, but at the same time I had many questions in my head like, “ Am I ready for this?”, “ Is it possible for me to learn all these considering the situation that we can’t have face to face training? and the doubt I had about my ability to carry on the task.
Those questions were answered by the series of training we had. Every little part and function of Hi teach was clearly discussed and I can say that we’re able to master it. The patience and determination shown by Sir Jeric and the rest of his team really motivated us to open our mind and heart and embrace Hi-Teach whenever we have the chance. Excitement on the eyes of our learners upon engaging in different interactive activities using different function of hi teach inspired us to make more enjoyable lessons that can provide them life-long learning.
We were so blessed to be part of this project. It provided us another chance to level up our teaching ability. It gave us opportunity to provide more engaging and interactive lessons and offered us a new way of producing globally competitive learners.
Social Studies for Grade 6
Log in to the Sokrates Channel to see Sokrates Videos, TPC plans, Sokrates Reports, and E-Notes