- BACHELOR OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, Major in Science
- CERTIFICATE IN PHYSICS TEACHING
- MASTER OF ARTS In Educational Management
- Licensed Professional Teacher
Teaching Achievements & Awards
- Gawad Parangal Award for Outstanding Performance Based on IPCRF 2019.
- Ganap Parangal for Exemplary Performance and Outstanding Accomplishments 2018-2019
- Outstanding Master Teacher (Secondary Level) 2018 District World Teacher Day
- First Place Winner in Innovative Instructional Materials in Science -Division Level (2015)
- Coach of 1st Place winner in the 13th Science Quest- Area Level Quiz Bee Competition (2015)
Professional Development Experience (Seminar Presentations / Sharing / Research etc)
- Oral Presenter on Conference of Basic Education Research 2019
- Writer – 2018 Division Writeshop for the Revision of Existing Lesson Exemplars in Science 8
- Oral Presenter on Master Teachers’ Development Training Program Colloquium 2017
- National Training on Development of New ADM Modules Based on K-12 Curriculum 2017
- Regional Training on Innovative Approaches for Teaching Science and Mathematics 2017
Reflection Video From Romana Glenda S. Lagmay Bayorbor National High School, Philippines
HiTeach Smarter System Learning Journey
Adapting to modernization is the most relevant thing that the teachers and the 21st century learners must come to realize. In my 27 years of teaching, I had experienced lots of transformation in the educational system. I started to use manila paper for my instructional materials until modern technologies came to light. In order to keep abreast with the transition in teaching, I took part in some trainings and workshops on the use of ICT. Fortunately, I was able to enhance my skills little by little. Learning by doing suits me to gain knowledge from A to Z.
During the formal announcement from the SDO Batangas through Sir Ramil Ginete, surprisingly, Bayorbor National High School was chosen to be the recipient of Habook Group's TEAM Model Smarter Classroom for secondary, along with Cupang ES. Mr. Gregorio T. Mueco, the former principal of our school called the attention of five key teachers who will undergo rigorous training in HiTeach functions. Luckily, I was one of those who will take part in the training.
Am I lucky enough? Yes, definitely!
From the start of the training, I cannot deny the shake on the nerves. Eventually, I am not familiar with the functions of HiTeach and it is really a new thing for me. But, I managed to work out the fear because I had an amazing, patient, versatile, and accommodating mentor and trainer, Sir Jeric Lee. I gained a ton of knowledge and real experiences in using this online platform suited in this new normal.
I am very grateful that I have been part of this training program from Habook Group. I will never forget my remarkable experience I have in this program because this really enhanced my pedagogical and technological skills. The training equipped me to be more competent to handle TEAM Model Smarter Classroom software so that more interactive teaching – learning experiences will be incorporated in my teaching.
For almost three months of trainings done by Habook Group led by Sir Jeric Lee the level of my confidence boosted. I can say that TEAM Model Smarter Classroom system is one of the effective platforms that will surely engage the students in classroom discussion. It also aids the teacher in determining effective lesson patterns and appropriate strategies to augment and encourage learner-centered activities.
Truly indeed, we are so lucky to be given this one of a kind opportunity. Whatever we learned from the different sessions will be duplicated, because we believe that learning must not stop. It is a tedious process of discovery and commitment to professional growth. When learnings are duplicated, you have shown a good model for others, you inspire them, and you teach them to never stop learning...Let's keep the passion burning...!
Thank you so much Habook Group – Mr. Power Wu, Sir Jeric Lee, Sir Johnny Tseng, DepEd Batangas, Sir Greg T. Mueco, Sir Oliver R. Guevarra, Bayorbor NHS Faculty and my co-trainees (the chosen five) and above all our Almighty Father.
CONGRATULATIONS to all.
《MELC 2-teaching material-latest》
this lesson is about the three types of plate boundary under MELC#2