- Bachelor Of Science In Secondary Education, Major In English
- Master Of Arts In English
- Licensed Professional Teacher
Teaching Achievements & Awards
- 2014 District Outstanding Teacher
- 2015 District Outstanding School Paper Adviser
- 1st Place Winner in News Writing for Division Training in Campus Journalism (2017)
- 3rd Place Winner in Science and Health Writing for Division Training in Campus Journalism (2017)
- 3rd Place Winner in Science and Health Writing for Regional Training in Campus Journalism Caravan (2018)
- 3rd Place Winner in Technical Application (Radio Broadcasting and Script Writing) for Regional Training in Campus Journalism (2015)
- 1st Place Winner in Radio Broadcasting and Script Writing (Team Category) for Regional Training in Campus Journalism (2015)
- 1st Place Winner in Area Level Gawad Balisong Best Campus Journalism Implementer 2018
- 2nd Place Winner in Area Level Gawad Balisong Best Campus Journalism Implementer 2019
- School Paper Adviser- Regional Qualifier for School Paper Category (Ang Dahon)
- 3rd Place in Science and Health Writing- English for 2015 Division Schools Press Conference (Coach)
- 7th Place in Science and Health Writing -Filipino for 2015 Division Schools Press Conference (Coach)
- 7th Place in Science and Health Writing – Filipino for 2014 Regional Schools Press Conference (Coach)
- 4th Place in Science and Health Writing – Filipino for 2017 Division Schools Press Conference (Coach)
- 7th Place in Science and Health Writing – English for 2017 Division Schools Press Conference (Coach)
- 4th Place in Area Level Radio Broadcasting and Script Writing- Filipino (Coach)
Professional Development Experience (Seminar Presentations / Sharing / Research etc)
- Regional Training in K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum for Grade 8
- Regional Training for Campus Journalism 2015
- Regional Training in Campus Journalism Caravan 2018
- Regional Training in Campus Journalism Roadshow 2019
- Regional Training for the Teaching of Reading and Speaking
- District and School-Based Press Conference for Campus Journalism (Resource Speaker and Judge)
- Division Training on Grade 8 Test Crafting
- Area Level Radio Broadcasting and Script Writing Contest (Judge)
Reflection Video From Jenelyn D. Reyes Bayorbor National High School, Philippines
HiTeach Smarter System Learning Journey
As I quoted: “The greatest take away in teaching is not only to master the concepts that you are teaching but rather than the continuous learning you gain in discovery and make the best thing out of them”.
Getting into a virtual training for the past three months with the passionate and dedicated staff of the HABOOK Group is such an inspiring, challenging, and fulfilling teaching ventures. Personally, I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of the teacher-trainees for Team Model HiTeach Smarter System and it is always been a great opportunity that I will be forever treasured.
Talking about my learning discovery with HABOOK’s HiTeach Smarter System, these really expand my pedagogical skills specifically in utilizing technological applications. With HiTeach functions and operations, I am undoubtedly convinced that these would probably maximize teacher and students’ classroom interaction.
For me, HiTeach is also an ideal platform to integrate technological advancement to teaching and learning process as far as 21st Century learners are concerned. Through HiTeach functions such as differentiated push, use of randomizer or Pick out, Buzz in, Toss Up, Pop Quiz, and other assessment functions, simpler activities are converted into engaging and communicating one as these stimulate the students to perform in class. Using this system, sophisticated learning activities could also be done by the teacher and the students, encouraging them to perform analytically.
In retrospect, I cannot deny the fact that at first hand of the training, I was felt like I am not going to make it because the functions of the system are somehow complicating. But thanks to our enthusiastic and hardworking trainer, Sir Jeric Lee, for continuously believing in our skills, for the informative inputs and instructions, and for the constant guidance he put into us during the training, to discover new learnings…
Truth be told, Bayorbor National High School was fortunate to be the recipient of HABOOK Group’s HiTeach Smarter System. Given that I was one of the five key teachers who experienced rigorous training, I can say without bragging that this is one edge of the school with the others in terms of teaching facility and platforms. Why enough? It is because the design of the system program helps the teacher to flip themselves from the traditional way of teaching and learning. Additionally, it allows the students to maximize the capacity of their smartphones, which will then they could not realize that they can use these in cloud-based activities. Amazing yeah?!
On a more relevant note, my HiTeach Smarter System learning journey was very meaningful and productive. I was able to learn and discover new things and continue to improve them more for my current teaching career.
Sharing is caring as always been quoted by most of us. Just like what our mentor told us at the end of our demo teaching, the ultimate goal is to DUPLICATE what we have learned. It is a great chance for me to share what I have learned. That is how learning and discovery must be continued…
《Week 2- Context Clues》
Log in to the Sokrates Channel to see Sokrates Videos, TPC plans, Sokrates Reports, and E-Notes